Staycation in Style
In Collaboration with Jakarta Fashion Week
Jakarta Fashion Week or JFW is a fashion event held annually in Jakarta, Indonesia and this year it will be held at City Hall of Pondok Indah Mall 3 from 24 – 28 October 2022. JFW is dubbed as the largest fashion event in Southeast Asia. JFW is organised as a collaboration platform between major stakeholders of the fashion and creative industry with the industry actors and community by GCM Group.
Jakarta Fashion Week is pleased to invite you for a stylish stay with our official hotel partner: InterContinental Jakarta Pondok Indah. Comfortably Interconnected with Pondok Indah Mall where Jakarta Fashion Week 2023 will take place, InterContinental Jakarta Pondok Indah offers an elite array of true luxury experiences and absolute convenience for attending Jakarta Fashion Week 2023. One of their signature elite InterContinental experiences is a high-end, fashion-inspired afternoon tea at The Lobby Lounge that you can enjoy together with your other fashionista friends.
The JFW Staycation package is available stars from Classic Room and inclusive of:
- Breakfast for two (2) persons at Sugar & Spice
- 10% discount at Food and Beverage outlets (not applicable for alcoholic beverages)
- Valid from 1 Oct – 5 Nov 2022
Terms and Conditions apply.
- This offer is only valid for Jakarta Fashion Week guests who book through JFW Channel.
- Availability at these preferred rates is limited, so we encourage you to secure your reservations as soon as possible.
- When you are making your reservation, please make sure that you complete the questionnaire form so that our team can properly process your qualification for this staycation package.